Amber and her roommie!! (You can just see the corner of her bed behind her. This comforter wasn't her first choice, but as that one was sold out, she got this one (which wouldn't have happened without her Aunt Dawn! Thank you, Aunt Dawn!!!). She really loves this one though, and it looks very cute on her bed.
One final note - I wish so badly I had taken a picture of my friends, the Youngs. I didn't think about it until this morning and I was pretty sure Lynnette didn't want me to take a picture of her in her robe, so I didn't even ask. Shoot!! They lived in Lewiston for years, and moved to Rexburg about 4 years ago to be closer to family. Of course, they love being close to family, but I know many people here really miss them, including our family!! They were so good to me this weekend, and I loved spending time with them!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment