It is finally here...the day to take amber to BYU-Idaho...tomorrow...it couldn't have been a day longer...
As it usually is before a trip, it has been a chaotic night, and its time to hit the hay, and get up bright and early and head out because as you may or may not know, Rexburg is quite a drive from our little hamlet. In case you are wondering, there are 3 different routes to get there, and not one is preferred over the other. I took an unofficial poll. It wasn't much help!
It will be pretty unlikely for me to blog while I am gone, so I will have to play catch up when I get back. Just know that it will be a great adventure, and I may have a story or two to tell when I get back.
See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment