Happy Birthday, Chelsie!! #24, and going strong! She is smart, funny, has a strong testimony, is a great wife, and will be a mama soon. (She is ignoring the fact that she was a really crabby baby and relying on the knowledge that Dallin was a very happy baby! :) She works hard, plays hard, and loves life. (If you don't believe me, just look at this picture...it is indicative of Chelsie and her husband, Dallin. They love to goof off.)
Despite being a crabby baby, she got over that, and for the most part has been a most pleasant family member.
![]() |
| Chelsie spent many, many hours on the soccer field. She started in Kindergarten and played all the way through her Sr. year in High School. |
| Dressed up in their wedding clothes at Allison and Ryan's Mexican Fiesta reception. |
Of course, I could go on and on about her, and these few pictures don't really tell her full story, but in the spirit of shortness and sweetness, let me just say how much we love her and are so grateful she is in our family, and how much I love that I get to be her mom!!
Here's to many more, dear Chelsie! We love you!!!

Thanks mom! What a pleasant surprise to get on your blog and read this! I definitely get some of my coolness from you! Love this and Love you!
ReplyDelete