Whenever the song, "It's a Beautiful Day" by Michael Buble, comes on the radio, and Kristin's in the car, she proclaims how much she loves this song. Not to be confused with the other 20 songs she proclaims to be her favorite when they come on! :) She has a lot of No. 1's.
Anyway, up until the other day, I hadn't really listened to the words, and just assumed it was about someone who was having a great day because they were in love!
Well, I couldn't have been more wrong! The song is all about a break-up, and for whatever reason, I have smiled ever since when I think of that song! Not that I advocate break-ups or anything! I think I smile because I was so wrong about the song! Now, of course, some break-ups are just what is needed, and then people really do have a beautiful day, so I guess it just depends on your perspective.
Since I am so good at giving links with descriptors, here is the fast path to the music video. Enjoy as Michael sings about his beautiful day!
And have one yourself, sans break up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment