You may just think this is a blurry photo, but if you look closely you will see that raindrops are making it look that way! The weather all week has been muggy! Hot and muggy. Tuesday it rained, and it was still a little hot, but the sun was hidden by the clouds, and it was nice. Sadly, by the time I walked out of the grocery store, the sun was out, and the rain was gone.
Yesterday, Amber and I traveled to Walla Walla for some desperately needed dental work, and were entertained the whole way home by a very cool lightning storm. Then in the middle of the night, it rained again. (The Walla Walla trip is my excuse for skipping my blog yesterday. I was very tired and had a killer headache by the time we got home, and I completely forgot about doing it! Darn!!
That brings us to today, and this is what it did all morning. Lovely, steady rain!! My windows were open, there was a breeze going through my house, and I even pulled on a sweatshirt as I felt a little chilled. "Mmm..Fall is falling", I thought to myself!!
But like many good things, it was only temporary, and by noon, it was warming up again, and I was peeling off my sweatshirt, and the sun came out for most of the afternoon. "Shoot", I thought to myself, "so much for Fall!!"
The sun was hidden by clouds all through Kristin's soccer game, which was not only nice for the players, but the spectators as well. But as I type, we are back to heavy, hot air. It was good while it lasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment