Sunday, June 1, 2014

Want to follow me?

It's late.  It was Fast Sunday.  I am in that state of stuffedness that comes after a day of fasting.  I have minimum energy to blog tonight, but I set a little goal to blog every day since I have been behind.  So, here is my feeble contribution tonight.

See my gadgets on the side?  Notice anything new?  I added a "follow by email" gadget.

I realize that there are probably a handful of my people who actually check this blog, but since I have been posting more regularly, well at least I was posting more regularly until lately, I didn't know if  maybe someone out there might be interested in receiving an email when I do post something.

So there it is.  Do with it what you will.  I am not sure I can tell who is or isn't following me, so if you choose not to, I'm pretty sure I won't know unless you tell me.

I think I look at this blog as a way to keep my girls near and far updated on what's up around here, but I suppose I can also look at it as a way to keep a family history.  So its a two-fer!  A win-win.

Now, off to bed.  This is the last week of school.  Lots of good stuff, and lots of not so good stuff (finals) ahead.

BTW - I found a Life is Good tote bag, light orange no less, and a copy of Middlemarch (brand new) at a friend's garage sale this weekend.  Two favorite things for $1.50!  That is also a win-win!!


No comments:

Post a Comment