Sunday, October 27, 2013

Off I go...

A long anticipated trip is on my horizon.  Bright and early tomorrow morning, I head off to spend about 10 days with these three little cuties and their mom and dad.  I get to help them with final preparations for their big move down under!  I am over the moon to spend Halloween with them.  I may have already mentioned that!! :)  Man, I will miss them while they are gone!!


 I will spend a day or so in Utah and the back end of my trip and will hopefully get take these two big cuties out to dinner at the very least.  (I hope they have caught up on their rest!  :)


Here is a quick update on other happenings around our parts...
- Kristin got her driver's permit on Tuesday.  She is happy to drive anywhere, anytime.  She is at your service.
- Trevor tries out for the 8th Grade Basketball team this week.
- John continues his battle to create a paperless office.
- I put in an application to be on the local school board.  It is an appointment, so no campaigning is involved!  Yes!!  There are 4 other people who have also applied.  We'll see how it all plays out.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment