As I was sorting through some digital pictures, (a never-ending project) I came across these pictures from 2004. Ever since then, I have been feeling a little nostalgic for these 4 little boys.
Trevor is the only one who still lives in Lewiston. Jared is in Washington, Burke is in Tennessee and Dylan is in Oregon. They are all in 7th or 8th grade, and all are worthy Priesthood holders in their Deacons Quorums. My goodness, where did the time go???
Back in 2004, their moms and I did a home-based pre-school called Mother Goose. I got the week of Halloween apparently, hence the pictures of them in their costumes.
Trev was the shortest of the bunch back then, which is one thing time has not changed. I have recently seen pictures of the 3 other boys, and at least 2 if not 3 are at least as tall as their moms. Trev will catch up, but not yet!
![]() |
| Posing on pumpkins on the porch! |
As fun as these pictures are, it is just one more reminder that my kids are growing up way faster than I think they should. To say I am excited to be spending Halloween with the boys from Dallas is a gross understatement. Remember this post?? I am ready for some cute super hero Halloween action!!


No comments:
Post a Comment