So here's to a new blogging day, and we must start with the big event of the Summer...
Allison and Ryan's wedding!!!
The beautiful Newport Beach Temple was the place, August 10th was the day, and it was all a wonderful and fun experience. There will no doubt be more pictures from the trip, but here are two of the happy couple. (The top one is my favorite!!)
![]() |
| How did he do this??? |
![]() |
| A beautiful bride, and a handsome groom. |
-Everyone from our family was able to come except Brandon, T1 and T2. (You guys were missed!!!)
-Grandma Sollenbarger came to California for the big event, as did Shannon and Steven.
-I made Allison's dress from 2 patterns and a picture off the internet
-Their reception in California was a Mexican Fiesta!! Ole!
-It was wonderful to have 3 of our daughters, and 2 sons-in-law in the sealing room.
-We had a simple open house in Lewiston after Ryan and Allison got back from their honeymoon cruise.
Now the newlyweds are getting settled into their apartment and getting ready to start classes next week!
We couldn't be happier, (nor could they, I think!!)


What an ADORABLE photo -- both, but I agree that I LOVE the top one!
ReplyDelete