Saturday, May 4, 2013

April in Review (and a Smidge of May)

Amber and Kristin were paired up as doubles partners for the match against Moscow.  They won the first set, lost the second and were tied 9-9 in a tie-breaker when the match was called for snow!!  Sleety, hail-y, snow!!

Trev's soccer season ended today.  They lost to Grangeville 4 - 2.  It really could have gone either way.


Thanks to this little guy, born 49 minutes before Grandpa's birthday...
I got to go hang out and play Grandma with these two...
And I got to make this very cute airplane quilt.  Notice the minky backing.  I love it!!

The whole Dallas family.



And the end of the school year means end of the year dances.  Amber came out of Seminary to find her car completely filled with balloons.  She said yes!!
Forrest, Mikayla, Amber and Aaron.

A little better shot of Amber's dress and yours truly, seamstress of said dress.  It was brutal toward the end, but it all turned out.

Of course, Freshman year wouldn't be complete without Freshman Dance.  Miranda,  Kristin, Riley, Ashley and Nikki - all fancied up.  (I made Kristin's dress also)  Hopefully her slip wasn't hanging out all night!  :)

And because they are Freshman, (well, really just girls who like to have a bit of fun) they had to jump on the tramp in their fancy dresses.  This is not a quality shot, but I think it conveys the feeling of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment