There are many blog posts floating around in my head...
One about me finally joining the 21st century and getting an iPhone last weekend. My technological world is enlarged and I just hope I can stop accidentally calling people when I am just trying to navigate around the phone. Sorry Dawn!! Merry Christmas to me...
One about how excited we are to have Amber, Allison and Ryan all coming home. See you in 2 days, Amber and 5 days, Alli and Ryan...
One which would be a continuation of this post in which I document the lamentations of the wise men in our Nativity sets this year. Let me just say that in addition to the decapitated one from the Willow Tree set, Kristin has knocked over no less than 4 other partial or complete Nativities. The accidents that were the partial take downs, were of, and I'm not even kidding here, Wise men! We have had a good laugh about it, and when John found one set knocked over the other day, we couldn't help but ask Kristin if she had a part of it. Apparently they continue to fear for their lives, even though Herod is long dead...
One about how Christmas is coming, and I still have many things to do, and a few things to buy, and a house to clean....
But those little snippets will have to do for now.
I have talked about my friend, Stacy Julian, before. She is in the middle of a "12 days of Christmas videos" blog project. Please go to http://stacyjulian.com/ and check it out. Of course we are only on day 6, but you will want to catch up and then go back everyday so you can see the next one. Some will make you smile, some are thought provoking, and some entertaining. At least a few have brought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat. Wonderful!!
7 days and counting (backwards that is)
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment