Friday, April 1, 2011

The BEST Mom in the WORLD!


So I'm supposed to be doing a post on Spring Break right now, but I though that my mom deserves a post about her, since she does a post about everyone else, but herself. So sorry mom that I am doing this, but it's time.

Things that She is Wonderful At:
-Quilting
-Cooking
(I'm sure my friends only come for her cookies)
-Being Patient
(even when we push her to the edge)
-Serving in the Church
-Being a "Doctor"
-Being motivating for Personal Progress
-Loving Everyone
-Listening
-Teaching Home-making Skills
-Understanding High School, Jr.High School, & Elementary Homework
-Laughing at all of Trevor's Pick-Up Lines
-Just Being There
-Cheerleader(Tennis, Soccer)
-Lifeguard while at the River
-Getting the Whole Family Together
-Being the Perfect Height to give (& receive) Great Hugs
-Making Us pay the Consequences of Our Actions :(
-& Just Being The Most Understanding MOM!
Everyone Who knows Our Mom knows that this list doesn't give her the slightest amount of justice. Mom- I Love you more than you can know. I'm so happy Heavenly Father sent me to live with you and Dad. Thanks for all that you do for me, from bringing me food at tennis matches, or motivating me to "tackle" my closets as the project of the week. Thanks for just being you with your laugh that brings a smile to my face. Thanks for letting eat that whole cake in a week even tho you knew I would later regret. Love you TONS, more than the Mega Loads:).
LOVE, Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment