Amber's Campaign Video!
Okay so here's my video for my campaign for the Class and School President. Unfortunately the Elections were on Friday and I didn't win. A girl from my old soccer team won which was good. The two twin boys are my friends from school, and then the three girls are some of my best friend. The video was to prove to my school that I can be funny and would make the Sacajawea Channel enjoyable and not BLAH like this year. So I hope that you enjoy this movie and sorry ahead of time about the clicks that happen to make the noise hard! :)
-AMBER
Amber, sorry you didn't win, but I am an "old" friend of your mothers, I would vote for you and I am so old that it should count for two. You will see, a different opportunity other than president will come your way this year and you will enjoy it even more than you would have this. Good work on the video, it rocked!
ReplyDeleteCute video Amber! Those silly jr. highers don't know what they're going to be missing. That's ok though- I'm sure you will be plenty busy without student government on top of everything!
ReplyDeleteBTW- Kristin you make a great "bad guy". :)
Love y'all!
Ash