Overheard at Costco the other day...
John - "Those are some nice dishes."
Me - "What do you have against our dishes?"
John - "They don't match. We are at a point where we don't break as many." Implied - We should get new dishes (stoneware-ish aka, breakable) since our children are getting older and less likely to break dishes.
Me - (pointing to myself) "Remember, I still live in our house?"
Moral of the story - As long as I am chief cook and bottle washer, or even just living in our house, there is no point in buying breakable dishes worth any money. My reputation for accidents in the kitchen precedes me! If you don't believe me, pull up a chair, and I will tell you all about them...
I got a good chuckle out of this conversation the rest of the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment