
Today is my favorite Son-in-law's birthday. I can say he is my favorite, because he is my only one. :-) Here's what he looks like in case you've never met him. (He is the bigger of the two handsome men in this picture.)
I'm posting in blue because he is a tried and true BYU fan! Even when he says he doesn't like them because they aren't doing well, I suspect that deep down he still really likes them. Cougar loyalty runs deep.
Brandon has many admirable characteristics - hard worker, faithful Priesthood holder, good daddy, yummy omelet maker, doesn't mind that Ashley comes to visit often...the list goes on.
But the number one reason I like him so much is that he loves our daughter. This is evident in so many ways. As already mentioned, he works hard to provide for his family, and is willing to give up things, mainly his time, to perform well at whatever job he has. He pitches in at home giving her a break from the mundane tasks that are a part of running a home. Along with being a faithful Priesthood holder, Brandon knows the importance of a strong family. As he and Ashley raise Talmage, they make sure Scripture Study, Family Home Evening and Family Prayer are a part of their family life. As a parent, one couldn't wish for more in a Son-in-law.
Three cheers for Brandon! We love him!
Happy 26th Birthday!!!
Thanks - I'll allow the embellishment for just this once. We all know (or maybe you don't) that there was some exaggeration in the post. If nothing else, it makes for a great obituary! :)
ReplyDelete