Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Madness/Success

No big news to report this week. But I think blogging has gotten into my psyche. Last night I had a very vivid dream and after the action was over, I dreamed I could put it in my blog!!! And I dreamed about what kind of pictures I could take that would look good on the blog! (That explains the madness part) That has this 40-something techno-rookie a bit worried. Maybe I better take a little break from this blogging thing. Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for Facebook. Maybe I'm finally figuring out this computer stuff because I actually changed my background from one that is not on the regular blogging website and was something I had to cut and paste, and it worked!!! (This is the success part!)

Well, whatever is happening, it is what it is, and even if I do decide to take a break it will be temporary because you can bet your bottom dollar that when our grand baby comes into the world, this blog will be back up and running!!!

There's something to look forward to!

Grateful thoughts

- the final two doors are painted
- 9 days until Chelsie comes home (Its not too late to make your Thanksgiving reservations, Brandon and Ashley)
- a little Christmas shopping done thanks to a spontaneous mall trip with John (that really should have made the blog. It was his idea to go shopping!!!)
- the new blog background!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the mama! I knew you could do it (change the blog background)! Don't take a blogging break, I'm an avid reader :) . And congrats on the Christmas shopping. The fact that it was dad's idea made it all the more enjoyable, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, you can't take a break from blogging. Boooooooo

    ReplyDelete